Friday, January 21, 2011

Design + Technology


I'm on the hunt for slick presentation technology. And knowing my clients and I think alike, I thought I would share my findings as they may help you all in your next design dilemma.




Do you know there are great design programs available for 3D interior design renderings that don't cost much? Google provides the free SketchUp! Some of the other top brands include Live Interior for $49, Home Designer Interiors for $79 and Punch! Interior Design Suite for only $39. Apps for design include Ben Color Capture which allows you to snap a picture of any color and have it matched exactly to a Benjamin Moore paint color!

And as far as wardrobe is concerned check out the amazing http://www.closetcouture.com/ site - fabo!

I am also debating on buying an ipad or laptop for my upcoming classes and don't know if I should splurge on my own projector or only book speaking engagements at locations that provide their own. Please weigh-in if you have any advice for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment